5 Things to Stay Organized

I'm a busy female, as are many. I work a full time day job, write full time and run my publishing company - Gone Writing Publishing - full time. Since, I'm so busy I need to keep everything in order ...

1) My home office desk was always a wreck, until I go this bad boy ... 

2) My life wouldn't be complete if I didn't have Post-Its. Seriously, check out this deal ...



3) You have to have a good pen and trust me I'm an expert on them. I have hundred of them and I'm not even counting the ones I giveaway at signings. However, there's one pen that's my go to ... 


4) I hand write all my books. It's something I've always done and on Prime I can get my legal pads in no time ... 


5) And lastly, my true love, this note pad. I carry it with me everywhere and I have several of them. Get them and trust me - then make you feel like the most organized person in the world...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Teaser Tuesday: Melting Away the Ice by Mary Smith